At KU, I am teaching in both tracks – news & information and strategic communication. Before joining KU, I worked as a Lecturer in the Professional Communications Department at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, a renowned Australian university. I also taught reporting as a Teaching Assistant while working on my doctoral studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
University of Kansas:
- Mass Communication Theories (graduate)
- International Strategic Communications
- International Journalism
- Informania (Information Management)
- Media writing
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology:
- Comms2492 – Communications: Debates and Approaches (All classes at RMIT, an Australian University, are taught in English)
University of Texas at Austin:
- J320-Intermediate Reporting.
United Nations International School in Hanoi (1999 -2004)
- Trainer, Courses for foreign adult learners on various topics: Vietnam’s politics, culture, religion, and language.
- Trainer, Empowering Young Journalist Project (funded by the United States Embassy in Hanoi – Summer 2012)