My journalism career began in the pre-digital era in Vietnam with a Vietnamese Weekly covering business news. After the arrival of the Internet in Vietnam in 1998, I had the chance to work in several online newsrooms before joining the Associated Press in 2006. With more than 10 years working as a journalist, I covered a wide range of issues and events. During my master’s at the University of Kansas I also did some reporting from Lawrence, a lovely small town. You can find some of my work samples below.
– Aging Vietnamese woman battles corrupt officials
– Vietnam learns about capitalism’s down market
– Agencies seek to protect cyclone orphans
– Cyclone-battled fisheries worsen Myanmar’s pain
– Vietnam might ban small-chested from driving
– Wedding industry prospers in hard times